The plumbing system running throughout your Sacramento home can be a bit of a mystery, considering that for the most part it is out of sight. There are many pipes running through your living space that you will likely never see—unless you have a problem of course. Your plumbing pipes are what ensure that your plumbing system continues to function as it should for as long as it should.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we offer a full suite of piping and re-piping services throughout the Sacramento area. Whether you need pipe installation, pipe repair or drain repair and maintenance, our company is the one to contact. At the first sign of trouble, you can count on us to get to the root of the problem and solve it.
There are a number of scenarios that may necessitate professional piping services. Perhaps most apparent is when you’re constructing a new home. If your home is under construction and doesn’t have a plumbing system, our number is the one to call! Another time you may need new piping installation is when you are remodeling or adding on to your home, as you’ll need to connect your current appliances to accommodate.
Piping services are not unique to newer homes; plumbing pipes don’t last forever after all. If you have a section of pipe that is too old or worn out to do their jobs, then you must call for piping services. In addition to comprehensive pipe repair services, our team offers quality re–piping as well.
Re–piping may seem like a drastic measure to take. However, if you have an older home, it may simply be a necessity. There are two main issues that typically lead to re–piping:
- Corrosion: Copper is the most popular type of piping material used it homes, as it has been for over 5 decades. It’s very rust–resistant and as such typically lasts a long time. However, it’s not immune to all corrosion. Over time, chlorine and formaldehyde particles cause pitted and formicary corrosion that eats away at the pipe, causing leaks that need to be repaired. Repairs can only go so far. If the corrosion is too advanced, then re–piping may be the best option.
- Hard Water: Hard water is a common issue for many homes throughout Sacramento. It’s the result of too much calcium and magnesium in the water. This causes a number of inconvenient problems, including the build–up of minerals on the walls of your pipes. If this problem is caught early enough—during maintenance for example—then this can usually be removed. If the scale hardens, then a piping replacement may be necessary.
Whether you’ve been experiencing multiple slab leaks or have old iron water lines—galvanized steel—running through your home, we have the training and the skill required to appropriately re–pipe your home. We use high–quality copper or PEX piping and have the ability to install in just about any type of home including pier and beam homes, or even in attics of slab–on–grade foundations.
We recommend against re–attaching new piping to any galvanized pipe to prevent any further piping problems or slab leaks. Rather, your new piping should be brought all the way to your fixtures and appliances. With Mr. Rooter Plumbing, you don’t have to worry about being left without water for days. We will certainly never leave you with a mess after the job is done. Contact us today and see why our customers trust our plumbers. You’ll be glad you called!
- Diagnosis and Checkup
- Clogged Drain Repair
- Plumbing Leak Repair
- HydroScrub Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Commercial Plumbing
- Installation and Upgrades
- Diagnosis and Checkup
- Plumbing Camera Inspection
- Water Heater Installation
- Emergency Residential Plumbing
- Gas Line Services
We enjoy what we do and take pride in our work, and it shows! We understand that when a plumbing emergency happens, dealing with an unfriendly person on the phone is the last thing you want to experience. A warm, friendly voice will greet you, listen to your situation, and understand that your time is valuable and will efficiently and effectively deal with, and fix the problem.
When you have a plumbing problem in Sacramento, don’t wait until it becomes a plumbing disaster. Even the smallest of leaks can be a sign of a bigger problem within your home or business plumbing system. Call the local, licensed & professional team now. We will come to your property at no charge, inspect the problems you are experiencing and give you a full quote of what needs to be repaired and cost to complete the job. There are no obligations. We are here to help, and look forward to serving all of your plumbing needs.