Natural gas is a widely used resource for most homeowners throughout Sacramento and beyond, as is propane. Both of these are fossil fuels which have gone through many stages of processing in order to be piped directly into your home via gas line or from a tank on your property. The quality of your natural gas piping services is absolutely vital to ensuring your safety. As such, all gas piping installation and repair services should be done by highly trained and qualified professionals, such as the licensed plumbers on our team here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
For decades, we have been serving the plumbing and gas piping needs of residents throughout the Sacramento area and take pride in exceptional customer service. We aim to be the best and can ensure that your gas piping installation, replacement, repair or maintenance will be done safely, effectively, and efficiently every time. When it comes time for you to invest in gas pipes of any kind, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing, for fast and professional service.
There are a number of benefits to using natural gas and/or propane in your Sacramento home. One of the main advantages is the affordability of gas–powered appliances. In comparison to their electric counterparts, gas appliances offer a lot by way of savings. Additionally, gas appliances burn clean and you’ll likely find that you enjoy cooking over a flame more than an electric heating element. We’ve listed below some of the most popular ways people integrate gas lines into their home.
- Stove/Cooktop: There are many cooks who prefer using gas for cooking as it allows them to control the heat much more quickly and easily.
- Gas Water Heaters: Electric water heaters do have their place and their benefits. However, affordability is a big reason people choose a gas water heater.
- BBQ Pits: Flexible gas lines allow for convenient use of outdoor BBQ grills as you don’t have to worry about swapping out propane tanks. This is also helpful if you have a custom BBQ pit setup that requires its own flexible gas line.
- Pool Heaters: Typically most homeowners have their pool a good distance away from their gas meter. As such you’d need a flexible gas line to run underground in order to effectively heat your pool.
- Fire Places: Whether you have an indoor or outdoor fireplace, a gas line allows quick ignition as well as safe shut off for your fire place.
At some point during your time as a Sacramento homeowner, you may experience problems with your gas line. Hopefully you never have to deal with a leak. However, if you do have a leak, this is not something you want to ignore or delay repairs for. Leak repairs are essential to ensuring the safety and health of your family. Fortunately, gas companies today give a foul odor to natural gas so that you can detect a possible leak right away.
Another important factor to be aware of when it comes to maintaining your gas lines is pressure requirements. During installation and during maintenance, your licensed plumber will conduct a pressure test to ensure the effectiveness as well as the safety of your gas lines. Call us today for more information!
- Diagnosis and Checkup
- Clogged Drain Repair
- Plumbing Leak Repair
- HydroScrub Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Commercial Plumbing
- Installation and Upgrades
- Diagnosis and Checkup
- Plumbing Camera Inspection
- Water Heater Installation
- Emergency Residential Plumbing
- Gas Line Services
We enjoy what we do and take pride in our work, and it shows! We understand that when a plumbing emergency happens, dealing with an unfriendly person on the phone is the last thing you want to experience. A warm, friendly voice will greet you, listen to your situation, and understand that your time is valuable and will efficiently and effectively deal with, and fix the problem.
When you have a plumbing problem in Sacramento, don’t wait until it becomes a plumbing disaster. Even the smallest of leaks can be a sign of a bigger problem within your home or business plumbing system. Call the local, licensed & professional team now. We will come to your property at no charge, inspect the problems you are experiencing and give you a full quote of what needs to be repaired and cost to complete the job. There are no obligations. We are here to help, and look forward to serving all of your plumbing needs.